GigSafari (we, our and us) operates the website.
Gig Safari is a Freelance website based in South Africa. Our registered address is:
PO Box 664, Pinegowrie, 2123, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our contact email address is [email protected]
Data controller: www.gigsafari.co.za.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us
- From your use of our website, using cookies and
- From third parties.
Information we collect:
- Name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device, information about how you use our website, which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website.
How we use your information:
- for administrative and business purposes, particularly to contact you to improve our business and website, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyses your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
How long we retain your information:
- for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have, and any other legal basis we have for using your information.
- For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you.
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future www.gigsafari.co.za customer support and service features you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you. Examples of personal information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, birth date, age, gender, telephone number, account numbers, education, or other specific types of personal information. Some kinds of personal information are sensitive personal information. In this policy when we use the term personal information, we include sensitive personal information unless we specifically state otherwise.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHERS?
We use your data to improve your experience. Our service means that we keep your data inside www.gigsafari.co.za unless you ask us or give us your permission to share it, for example:
- You ask us to or give us your permission.
- To provide you with content and services through a partner’s platform.
- If you agree to marketing emails and personalization, to show you relevant messaging on your social media platforms, to let you know about www.gigsafari.co.za Services and articles we think you’ll value.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR DATA OUTSIDE:
- Always share it in a secure way.
- Not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your personal account at www.gigsafari.co.za.
- To contact you in the event of any problems.
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services.
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters.
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks.
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided.
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services.
- To provide customer care and support
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & CORRECTION:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
It is important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We record certain requests and transactions in log files. This log data is used for troubleshooting, statistics, analytics, quality assurance, and to monitor system security and can be analyzed to that end. We can publish anonymous statistics under the condition that no personally identifiable information can be derived from such statistics.
Advertising is one of our revenue streams. Therefore, we may display advertisements on certain web pages or in e-mails. These advertisements can be targeted based on the information that is available to www.gigsafari.co.za, e.g. language, IP address, poll content, etc. This targeting is always an automated process; none of the information used for targeting is analyzed manually or made available to advertising customers.
This site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 and we do not intentionally collect personal information from such children. It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to support [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this website, please contact us by any of the following means;
Email: [email protected]
Post: PO Box 664, Pinegowrie, 2123, Johannesburg, South Africa
© All rights reserved. June, 2018.