Posted on 24/01/2021Active
You love people, you’re amazing at building relationships and you’d really enjoy seeing our clients thrive.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity rather than just another job, and you like the variety of helping with the establishment and expansion of a new, exciting company, you may be the perfect match.
To start your key responsibility will be to build relationships with leads via email, LinkedIn, FB, or phone calls, get them to attend a free webinar, and follow up after the webinar if they didn’t attend or attended, but didn’t buy, and schedule appointments for me. As you get trained, you’ll be able to do the sales conversations yourself.
We focus on functional medicine, naturopathic and chiropractic doctors, who realize that they should expand their income online if they don’t want to be left behind. We help them increase their income, create more time and more freedom by organizing their practice, setting up systems, training their staff to sell, and bringing more value to existing clients/patients.
As the founder, I’d love to work with someone closely, as my right hand, who can take on more responsibility and manage other people as we grow.
Qualities I’m looking for:
1. Fun to work with 😀
2. Great communication skills
3. Well-organized and reliable
4. Genuinely wants to help prospects and clients
5. Ambitious, fast learner, and eager to grow (personally & financially)
6. Accurate and able to follow instructions
When you apply, please include the following:
– How many hours per day you are available and what time Eastern Standard Time
(For example, Monday till Friday 1 pm till 5 pm EST)
– Why you feel you’re the perfect person for the job
– A short 30-60 sec video of what you’re ideal job would look like.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Data entry, housekeeper, call center agent, Technical supporter in IT